Host a Fundraiser!
You can host a fundraiser to benefit any orphan, orphanage or project of One Gift, One Child. Needs are great for the two orphanages
we work with. Mattresses are needed, our trained staff need to be paid to work inside (to reduce abuse and neglect), as well
as Christmas project for 74 kids, food every month and laundry soap. Please contact Natalie at email@example.com to
host a fundraiser benefiting our 74 children in the orphanages.
- Partnering with a marathon or 5k and raising pledges to raise funds. Send out newsletters, letters and social media notices to help bring awareness and reach your financial goal
- Hosting a dinner at your house or your church. You can cook any meal you would like or if you want to make it interesting- cook a Haitian meal, play Haitian music and play games using words from the Kreyol dictionary. You can charge at the door or sell tickets.
- Host a bake sale, garage sale or collect items from your town and host a silent auction
- If you own a business, contact me for ideas on how to partner. Businesses such as that operate like Mary Kay, Thirty One or Jamberry Nails can do an online fundraiser and donate proceedings to One Gift, One Child.
- Contact local bands, actors or comedians and host a concert in your town! Make it a fun event for the family!